- This event has passed.
Meditation in depth and facilitating
07.12.2018 kell 14:00 - 09.12.2018 kell 18:00
7.-9. December 2018, TAO Center (Rotermanni 2, Tallinn)
Facilitator: Lahma (Osho International Meditation Resort, India)
Enjoy deepening your understanding of the OSHO Meditations and learn the skills, gain the confidence, to introduce them to others – with friends, in a spa or meditation center, in your business or other professional setting.
After completion of the course you will receive a certificate and training manual.
- What is meditation? Who/what is OSHO?
- The unique approach and “climate” around OSHO meditation
- OSHO Active Meditations in-depth: the science behind each of them, the essence of their steps, the vital points that make all the difference
- Short OSHO meditations for your day, and to use while being a facilitator
- Role of facilitator, guidelines for facilitating
- Your own questions and how to respond to meditators’ questions
- Grounding, relaxed communication, equipment use, presentation practice
“It will be good for you also. This is my observation, that there are many things that you learn only when you start teaching them. The best way to learn a thing is to teach it.” Osho
07.12, 2:00 – 7:00 pm
08.12, 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
09.12, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Participation fee: 265 eur / until 20th of November 2018
From 21th of November: 295 eur
To register please pay the advance payment of 50 eur to bank account (EE312200221061424064, Semivita OÜ, SWIFT code: HABAEE2X ).
The rest of the participation fee can be paid on the site, in cash. Prepayment is non refundable. Please write your name and the name of the course in bank payment.
It is possible to get an invoice for company. Then will be 20% tax extra.